Thank you to those who submitted abstracts to the 2021 SID Virtual Meeting. We are pleased to inform you that the outcome of your abstract submission(s) is posted below for your review (accepted/not accepted). Your Control ID reference has now been converted to a Final ID number and is included in the charts that are now posted.
Your Final ID reference will be used for your abstract published in both the Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) and the 2021 Virtual Program Book.
Click the link below for Abstract Outcomes sorted by your seven (7)-digit Control ID
Click the link below for Abstract Outcomes sorted by the converted Final ID
When reviewing the Outcome document(s), please be advised that Session Type refers to whether your paper was selected for oral (either Plenary, Concurrent, or ePoster) or poster presentation. The category in which your submission will be a part of is also listed on the notification grid. The category will be matched against those categories that will be showcased during Poster Sessions I and II on both Wednesday, May 5, 2021, and Thursday, May 6, 2021. That information is below.
Categories to be presented on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 (2:30 pm EST – 4:00 pm EST)
- Adaptive and Auto-Immunity
- Carcinogenesis and Cancer Genetics
- Epidermal Structure and Barrier Function
- Genetic Disease, Gene Regulation, and Gene Therapy
- Patient-Targeted Research
- Skin of Color
- Tissue Regeneration and Wound Healing
Categories to be presented on Thursday, May 6, 2021 (2:30 pm EST – 4:00 pm EST)
- Cell-Cell Interactions in the Skin
- Innate Immunity, Microbiology, and Microbiome
- Patient Population Research
- Pharmacology and Drug Development
- Pigmentation and Melanoma
- Skin, Appendages, and Stem Cell Biology
- Translational Studies
- This notification does not mean that you are automatically registered for the SID Annual Meeting.
- Follow this link to register for the SID Annual Meeting to present your abstract(s).
- Those who have applied for a Registration Award were provided additional information at the end of February 2021.
- For additional presentation information, CLICK HERE.