The SID will be providing registration grants to support participation to the SID Virtual Meeting during these unprecedented times.
The following individuals are eligible to apply:
- Residents in Dermatology and other medical fields;
- Pre- and Post-Doctoral Fellows;
- Medical and Graduate students;
- Junior faculty who demonstrate extreme financial need.
Guidelines to follow:
- Applicant must be the presenting author on an abstract submitted to the 2021 SID Virtual Meeting;
- The abstract must be submitted for oral presentation consideration;
Click here to access the application form. Once complete, please send to email@example.com with the subject line indicating that it is for Registration Grant Application. You also can access the form online with the AbstractCentral website system (Step 3 – Presentation).