The SID and Albert M. Kligman Fellowship fund was established to support young investigators traveling to the SID’s Annual Meeting to present scientific work.
The following individuals are eligible to apply:
- Residents in Dermatology and other medical fields;
- Pre- and Post-Doctoral Fellows;
- Medical and Graduate students;
- Junior faculty who demonstrate extreme financial need.
Guidelines to follow:
- Applicant must be the presenting author on an abstract submitted to the 2019 SID Annual Meeting;
- The abstract must be submitted for oral presentation consideration;
- You may not apply if you have previously received a Kligman Award.
A maximum of two fellowships per laboratory will be awarded.
Submit your application by uploading your completed form (as one PDF file) by January 8, 2019 via the SID Abstract Submission website, https://SID2019.abstractcentral.com. Step 2 of the submission process is the venue to upload your application for consideration.
For additional information contact the SID at 216-579-9300 or via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.