The SID will be providing travel grants to support participation to the 2024 SID Annual Meeting.
Travel Grants will be awarded to investigators to participate in the SID 2024 Annual Meeting to present their scientific work. These travel grants will be used to offset costs associated with attending the SID 2024 Meeting in Dallas, Texas (May 15-18, 2024). Awards will be made to Under-Represented Minorities (URM’s), those from developing countries, and merit-based. Submit your completed application by the abstract submission deadline of Tuesday, January 16, 2024, at 11:59 pm ET US. Step 3 of the abstract submission process is the venue to apply for consideration.
The following individuals are eligible to apply:
- Residents in Dermatology and other medical fields
- Pre- and Post-Doctoral Fellows
- Medical and Graduate students
- Lab Technicians
- Junior faculty
Guidelines applicant must follow:
- Applicant must be the presenting author on an abstract submitted to the 2024 SID Annual Meeting
- The abstract must be submitted for oral presentation consideration
- Previous SID Annual Meeting Travel Awardees are not eligible to apply
Our working definition of a URM is someone whose racial or ethnic makeup is from one of the following: African American / Black, Asian: Filipino, Hmong, or Vietnamese, Hispanic / Latinx, Native American / Alaskan Native, Native Hawaiian / Other Pacific Islander, or two or more races when one or more are from the preceding racial and ethnic categories in this list.
For those who reside in a Developing Country, click on the List of Developing Countries to see what attendees’ origin countries are to be considered.
Direct any questions that you may have to email@example.com