For those who submitted abstracts during the March 2022 Late-Breaking submission period, the outcome status of your papers are now available. CLICK HERE to review the outcomes and additional information.
The Late-Breaking Abstract Submission period is now CLOSED. Thank you to those who submitted their work. Acceptance notification will be made within the next two (2) weeks.
There will be a Late-Breaking Abstract Submission period for the 2022 Annual Meeting. The site is now open and runs through March 31, 2022. Visit https://sid2022.abstractcentral.com/ to submit your work
For those who will be submitting during the Late-Breaking period, please note the following:
- Abstracts will now be considered for Oral Presentation (this is new!);
- Only one paper or poster may be read or presented by the same author at the Meeting, although a presenter may be a co-author of any number of papers.
- The material must not have been published prior to submission of the abstract or presented at any meeting prior to the date of presentation at the SID 2022 Meeting.
- Simultaneous submission of the same abstract to other meetings is prohibited.
- There is a limit of 2,300 characters for the text of your abstract submission (title, authors, institutions, abstract body and all space will be counted).
- The publication/processing fee is $50 US and must be paid via the internet at the time of submission.
PUBLICATIONS OF ABSTRACTS
All abstracts will be published in a yet-to-be determined Fall 2022 issue of the Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID). Electronic copy of the Late-Breaking Abstracts will be available online at the time of the 2022 Annual Meeting.
Abstract Questions? Email: email@example.com