The Late-Breaking Abstract Submission period for the 2020 Meeting is tentatively scheduled for March 1, 2020 – March 31, 2020
For those who will be submitting during the Late-Breaking period, please note the following:
- Abstracts will be considered for Poster Sessions only (no oral acceptances/presentations will be made)
- Only one paper or poster may be read or presented by the same author at the Meeting, although a presenter may be a co-author of any number of papers.
- The material must not have been published prior to submission of the abstract or presented at any meeting prior to the date of presentation at the SID 2020 Meeting.
- Simultaneous submission of the same abstract to other meetings is prohibited.
- There is a limit of 2,300 characters for the text of your abstract submission (title, authors, institutions, abstract body and all space will be counted).
- The publication/processing fee is $50 US and must be paid via the internet at the time of submission.
PUBLICATIONS OF ABSTRACTS
All abstracts will be published in a yet-to-be determined Fall 2020 issue of the Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID). Hard copies of the Late-Breaking Abstracts will be available at the meeting.
Abstract Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org