There will be a Late-Breaking Abstract Submission period for the 2022 Annual Meeting. Traditionally those dates have been in March of the given year, but is subject to change. Keep checking this page for updates.
For those who will be submitting during the Late-Breaking period, please note the following:
- Abstracts can be considered for Poster Only;
- Only one paper or poster may be read or presented by the same author at the Meeting, although a presenter may be a co-author of any number of papers.
- The material must not have been published prior to submission of the abstract or presented at any meeting prior to the date of presentation at the SID 2022 Meeting.
- Simultaneous submission of the same abstract to other meetings is prohibited.
- There is a limit of 2,300 characters for the text of your abstract submission (title, authors, institutions, abstract body and all space will be counted).
- The publication/processing fee is $50 US and must be paid via the internet at the time of submission.
PUBLICATIONS OF ABSTRACTS
All abstracts will be published in a yet-to-be determined Fall 2022 issue of the Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID). Electronic copy of the Late-Breaking Abstracts will be available online at the time of the 2022 Annual Meeting.
Abstract Questions? Email: email@example.com