The SID Committee on Scientific Programs reviews all abstracts without knowing the identity of authors. Many abstracts (including those selected for oral presentation), must be presented as posters.
Keep checking back for further updates on who is to provide posters for the meeting…
- If you have been awarded an oral presentation, you must also participate in your assigned Poster Session to take part in Q&A discussion.
- Due to CME Guidelines, ONLY Plenary and Concurrent Oral Presentations must include a disclosure slide at the beginning of your presentation. If there is a real or perceived conflict of interest pertaining to your work, an announcement must be made prior to your oral presentation and also displayed on your poster;
- Plenary talks will be allotted twelve (12) minutes for presentation and three (3) minutes for Q&A. Concurrent Mini-Symposia presentations are allotted ten (10) minutes for presentation and two (2) minutes for Q&A, and Selected e-Poster talks are three (3) minutes for presentation;
- Only one paper or poster may be read or presented by the same author at the Meeting, although a presenter may be a co-author of any number of papers. The material must not have been published prior to submission of the abstract or presented at any international meeting prior to the date of presentation at 2021 Meeting. Simultaneous submission of the same abstract to other meetings is prohibited;
- Please note the 2021 Meeting Program is extremely busy, so you must be well prepared and keep to time.
Information on how posters will be electronically presented will soon be made available. Check back often for updates…
Poster/Exhibit Hall sessions will take place on Wednesday (5/5/21) and Thursday (5/6/21) from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET (tentative).