This registration is for the Virtual Meeting ONLY, to register for the in-person meeting in Portland, please click HERE.
Access to On-Demand content will be available beginning on June 13, 2022 and will be accessible for 60 days.
(includes ESDR Joint Membership)
(ASDR, JSID, KSID, TSID, ESDR non-SID joint membership)
* Registration in this category is pending verification by the SID Office of a valid membership with the home society.
*** Non-Member Residents, Post-Doctoral Fellows and Pre-Doctoral Students must mail or fax to the SID office a letter from their department verifying their status. Letters must be signed and on official university/institution letterhead.
RESIDENT/ TRAINEE / STUDENT STATUS VERIFICATION
- Non-Member Residents, Post-Doctoral Fellows and Pre-Doctoral Students must submit a letter from their department verifying their status
- Verification letters must be signed by a supervisor or department head, and must be on official university/institution letterhead
- Completed verification letters confirming your status can be uploaded directly into the system during the registration process or submitted to the SID office directly via any of the following methods
Mail: Society for Investigative Dermatology (SID), 526 Superior Ave, E. Suite 340, Cleveland, OH 44114
ISID MEMBER STATUS VERIFICATION
- Members of ISID Organizations (ESDR, JSID, KSID, TSID, and ASDR) will be eligible for registration discounts to the Annual Meeting
- Registrations in this category will be pending verification by the SID Office of a valid/current membership status with the home society.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND POLICY
- Virtual meeting content access will be available for 60 days and as such, virtual registration fees will be non-refundable.